I paid my van off three years ago and have called to ask where my title is they still have not sent it to me, I also have turned them into the Better Business.When I call they say they will send it I even make sure they have a legal address for me as I have moved, they say they have my son's address which I still receive mail at because I am there four days a week.

I am now wanting to trade my van for a smaller car but can't as I do not have my title.

I understand I am not the only one this has happened to.Susan Jefferis suedenjefferis@yahoo.com

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of americredit auto loan from AmeriCredit. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants AmeriCredit to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by AmeriCredit for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments