1.7K views

Americredit/ GM Financial are telling me that I owe them an additional $5,000 on top of the $30000 I just paid. I have talked to several attorneys GM was shot down last year by the Ninth Circuit Court in California for unethical practices (see Robert Smith vs Americredit).

Therefore, I FORMING A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST GM FINANCIAL (SPECIFICALLY OF CALIFORNIA). I HAVE AN ATTORNEY LOOKING INTO THE MATTER AND BELIEVE GM FINANCIAL/AMERICREDIT HAS VIOLATED THE CALIFORNIA CONSUMER FINANCE ACT. PLEASE REPLY IF YOU ARE INTEREST IN JOINING. WE ARE ALSO FORMING A LOBBY ON CONGRESS AGAINST THESE CROOKS!

IT'S TIME TO TAKE ACTION!!! BE HEARD!!!

It's not enough to just be pissed! Sometimes you gotta fight!

Comments

Our vehicle was wrongfully repossessed last year. We’re in! - amcnabney17@gmail.com

I know that there are thousands if not millions of people affected by GM Financial’s inabilities to update the credit bureaus on payment history. Many customers are being affected negatively.

I would love to inflict the same financial headaches that they are to me.

Feel free to contact me. I am in TX therealdanlop9@yahoo.com

I would like to join tncobound06@gmail.comBrenda

My mother finished paying americredit earlier than she had agreed. She always made her payments early in the full amount or more, but she still hasn't received title to her automobile.

I have been trying to get them to release it, but I haven't gotten anywhere.

I would like to join the email on my mother's behalf I have a lot of time lately and I am constantly surfing Web maybe I could help. Remember knowledge is power.Handyassistant209@gmail.com

I'm in! Email is sadieross4@yahoo.com

I donor think the 5 to 45 day calling by a autocall is fair. l have been called twice that way and they were in the wrong .Twice had to fax information to them , which could lead to bad credit.

Enough is enough!!!!!!!!! thank you.

Fairfax, Virginia, United States #1337420

I would like to join email is hillsashia@yahoo.com

Bear, Delaware, United States #1327845

The exact same thing happened to me as of January 2017

to S.Ross Bear, Delaware, United States #1327846

My email address is sionross11@gmail.com if any class action is being taken please contact me

Seattle, Washington, United States #1140033

I am going through some sh$$$t with them right now 2016 it has to do with the IRS and americredit iam in for a lawsuits please let me know something my email is mamaslaundry@yahoo. Com

Anyone have a current status on the lawsuit (or ANY lawsuit ) against Americredit/ GM? I live in Pennsylvania & would LOVE TO see them pay thru the nose...

I have no idea where the status of this is but If it is still ongoing please contact me as we are ready to file a lawsuit in Sept. We need support.

We need stories and proof. Please send any evidence and your story to sumkai25@gmail.com.

If you are feeling generous, please donate to our fundraising efforts as we have employed private investigators to collect evidence before our attorney brings it to court. You can find us at https://life.indiegogo.com/fundraisers/lawsuit-against-gm-financial-aka-americredit/dashboard#/manage

to Anonymous #1096794

Are you still looking for more evidence? We're interested in joining if we can.

My bf took a loan out for approximately $13,000 on a 2004 Mustang when his ex repossessed their vehicles and he needed a quick vehicle to get to work. The loan was supposed to be for 60 months at $382 a month with a payoff amount somewhere near $22000. During the coarse of the loan he deferred on some payments and the only thing the agent said at the time was they'd just add it to the end of the loan period (for a total of 67 months), which seemed easy enough. Well, it's been 67 months and he's paid over $26,000 and discovered he still owes another $3500 because those deferred payments weren't just "added to the end of the loan." They began charging interest on his interest but didn't tell him this.

So we called today and were told that "that's how Simple Interest Loans work" like duh, everyone should know this. This seems predatory to me and should be considered loan sharking.

Did we do this. I just had my car repo after I have over paid them by $6000 and only owe $1200 according to them.

I made my payment on time through their system and they still took my car claiming the payment wasn't to them by the close of their business day. They issued the repo notice on the same day.

What the tell.

Now they are trying to charge me an additional $2000 on a car I have already paid off twice over. This is robbery.

to Anonymous #1329496

Yeah, something similar here.

kunklev34@yahoo.com

Beaumont, Texas, United States #971895

Interested as well, I am in Texas, vehicle was awarded to my ex-spouse in a divorce, I notified GM financial where the vehicle was located because he never kept up with his payments always late and was ruining my credit. The repossess, and within a week they sale the vehicle, and claim close to half the sale to "charges at auction" thus leaving me to "owe" $560 more dollars.

jlfrye85@hotmail.com

If it is not too late. I am interested as well.

Chantele.s.shaw@gmail.com. I am in CA.

San Diego, California, United States #897597

I would be interested in the class action suit. Our car was 2000-2006 I believe.

In 2012. Car was totaled the insurance money went to us. And I get a letter from the IRS stating we have to pay $700 by Dec 1st due to a 1099 filed 6 years after the debt was paid.

What ever happened to statute of limitations? Reach me at danelleyb @yahoo.com

Bronx, New York, United States #892607

I am being sued by americredit for $9k+. I voluntarily surrendered my vehicle.

Email me. Jmendez@nycmail.com

New York, New York, United States #871560

I have and I live in new york city and im fighting them now.