this company has the highest interest rate and no programs in place that can reduce your payment!they call my home at least 4 times a day along with a message in my e-mail .

they should have some type of loan payment program for a 7 year old vehicle. all that they want is a payment. i have been paying on this loan for 5 years and the loan amount is outrageous!!!The repeated calling is almost harrassing!

they even call the individual that you have listed as a reference.there should be a program that can catch up payments and satisfy the loan amount!

Review about: Americredit Loan.

Had an Experience with AmeriCredit?

Comments

Just go to your own bank and refinance...just because they can't refinance doesn't mean anything...

go somewhere else!By the sounds of it you'd be happier elsewhere anyway!

I got a loan with Americredit back in 2005 on a 2004 truck.The interest was at 17% very high at the time.I have made every payment on time, have never missed a month.I called them in Nov.

of 2010 to see if they could help me by lowering the interest rate since I haven't missed any payments and have been on time every month.The truck will be paid off in 1 1/2 years.

Their reply was we don't have a plan in place to help people lower their interest rate even if they have been a good customer.If they can't help a good customer, Don't help the Company to get rich off off the backs of people who really try to do them right.

B.M.S Arlington Texas.