this company has the highest interest rate and no programs in place that can reduce your payment!they call my home at least 4 times a day along with a message in my e-mail .

they should have some type of loan payment program for a 7 year old vehicle. all that they want is a payment. i have been paying on this loan for 5 years and the loan amount is outrageous!!!The repeated calling is almost harrassing!

they even call the individual that you have listed as a reference.there should be a program that can catch up payments and satisfy the loan amount!

Review about: Americredit Loan.

Just go to your own bank and refinance...just because they can't refinance doesn't mean anything...

go somewhere else!By the sounds of it you'd be happier elsewhere anyway!

I got a loan with Americredit back in 2005 on a 2004 truck.The interest was at 17% very high at the time.I have made every payment on time, have never missed a month.I called them in Nov.

of 2010 to see if they could help me by lowering the interest rate since I haven't missed any payments and have been on time every month.The truck will be paid off in 1 1/2 years.

Their reply was we don't have a plan in place to help people lower their interest rate even if they have been a good customer.If they can't help a good customer, Don't help the Company to get rich off off the backs of people who really try to do them right.

B.M.S Arlington Texas.