We have had a nearly 2 year relationship with Americredit.Grateful to get the loan, we soon found they were very aggressive with payments.

Nearly to the "rent to own" type of collections. Look, life happens, people have varying paydays and things you can't control just happen. As in my case, I was rushed to the hospital for emergency surgery one night. As a result, and one surgery later, I missed 6 weeks of work and about $5,000 worth of income.

On my first day back to work, I was contacted by a tow company to come get the car. I had arrangements, and told him I would contact Americredit to correct this problem. The "supervisor" at Americredit was very rude, uncaring to my situation and wanted payment today or nothing. My request was for 2 days, and could make a payment.

The balance of any other past due to be paid within 2 weeks, my first check. I have been out further on my loan than this time, but this guy was on a mission. I will gladly join in to any lawsuit formed against this company.

The harassing calls, numerous and all times of the day were never ending.I wish them nothing but grief and failure.

Review about: Americredit Loan.

Had an Experience with AmeriCredit?

Comments

we too would like to talk an americredit manager face to face so i could stop his *** 54 of 60 payments made and repoed to get their $ for the 4 deferments we done did the repoe 5 fdays before christmas than sold us 5 days to come up with the$ they can keep the car trany going out any way

You seem to like buses Amy.Maybe I was wrong in thinking you work for Americredit.

Maybe you REALLY drive a bus, but would like to work for these low-lifes.

Yep, that's it, your a bus driver.Well, happy driving A**hole B*tch!!

We're looking at a loan with americredit.Here's the thing - the reality is we are a high credit risk (being that we had a bankruptcy discharged less than a month ago).

The rate I'll pay is high, but it's lower than a lot of the credit card rates I had when my credit was in the upper 700s. Since they're a high credit risk, I expect that they will keep me on a short leash. Since I don't want any problems, I carry short and long term disability insurance (offered by my employer, as well as all kinds of companies out there).

Is it right?

Maybe, maybe not.The reality is that those of us who want a loan and are a high risk to creditors have to be prepared to deal with people looking for their money the day after they were supposed to have it.

Amy your advice is good they should take the bus I am sure you are talking about the bus that you are going to take you to your next interview when Americredit lays you off can you please give them the bus schedule.Or maybe you were talking about the bus that ran over all these people that Americredit took advantage of.

Your day will come.EVERYONE SPREAD THE WORD OUT DONT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY PUT ON YOUR TWITTER AND MY SPACE CALL YOUR DEALERSHIPS TELL THEM IF THEY USE THIS COMPANY SHAME ON THEM

Now Amy, that's not nice.A**hole B*tches like you should not work for Americredit.

How you sleep at night amazes me.:p

A**holes like you should take the bus.