I had a deferrment from Americredit.In turn, I have 1 payment to make.

Because of the deferrment, I now find out that my payment was due, and that I am accruing interest daily on the unpaid balance. I say ***. I will make my final payment and when I can pay the balance i will. In today's economy and the work situation, someone in DC needs to pay attention.

The politicians can bail out auto dealers, banks but not the little man who is struggling to make ends meet.

What cany any of us do in todays world.

Review about: Americredit Loan.

Had an Experience with AmeriCredit?

Comments

Losers like you should take the bus.

you got to ship a payment or 2.....its a simple interst loan with interest that accrues daily...just because you deferred a payment or 2 does not stop the interest.

WHO IS ON THE TAKE HERE WHEN IT COMES TO GE CAPITAL RETAIL & PAYPAL Paypal "These Crooks can use a money figure & call it a "Debt Cancellation Fee" & when that backfires they call it a "Card Security Fee". They can tell you..." Read more World Financial Group - Review in Financial Services category from Sacramento, California World Financial Group "Hey it's me Liquid. I was given this in response to my "You are a pyramid" accusation. They claimed that "Why would Nationwide slap their name with World Financial Group..." Read more World Financial Group - CONVERSATION W/WFG EMPLOYEE STATEING ANTI-AMERICAN VIEWS. World Financial Group "WFG is a complete joke. I myself have now as of yesterday been targeted to be recruited twice now. Both experiences were that of a greedy, uneducated individual with no..." Read more World Financial Group - Hampton Bay Anon. You confirm how AWFUL the FFIUL is. World Financial Group "HB Anon, for all your righteous high-flown talk about "...Loss of cash value ...never has been deceptive..." isn't it funny how so few people--including most of the WFG agents..." Read more Kfc - COULD HAVE BOUGHT A BAG OF REAL POTATOES FOR THIS PRICE Kfc "I bought a side of mashed potatoes with my chicken sandwich for $2. $2 for some effing whimpy side of potatoes. WTF-I could have bought a bag of potatoes at..." Read more Crazy Beta - Printed t-shirts Crazy Beta "Crazy beta had a really good customer service; they were really polite, quick and easy. I called them asking for mens t-shirts so they will give me the complete information..." Read more Superjeweler - 3/4 Halo Ring Superjeweler "I am writing my review on the 3/4 Halo enhanced clarity ring I bought from Superjewler for $899.00 on 8/7/2017. Let me start by saying after reading the reviews I..." Read more 'Xlibris Staff is Clueless and Not Recommended Xlibris "I purchased my self-publishing package in December 2015 as an incentive to reach my goal of finishing my book. This information was provided upon my purchase and I confirmed that..." Read more