To whom it doesn't Concern:

I was told that my loan has expired, and that there are several deferred payments and late fees that total to a large lump sum, and a payment plan is not acceptable, that the balance be paid in full.

I'm going to pay for my vehicle only because I need it .And to the *** who said I should honor my obligations so things like this won't happen can only thank me for giving her that right to run her mouth, I've been in countries where women are to be quiet.

I am a disabled combat Army Veteran, served two tours of duty in Afghanistan, and one in Iraq, My vehicle went over a IED….for the ***….( Improvised Explosive Device) and I was injured. After over a year and a half of not being able to work and losing my home earlier this year, (after owning it for ten years), I recently had surgery on my damaged shoulder, only to be told that it will need to be replaced.

I know my obligations, and I wish to honor them, I explained my situation to a lady 3 months ago, she stated "that wasn't her problem; this is an attempt to collect a debt". I'm not asking for nothing, just a little understanding.

I need someone to contact me, give me exactly all the information I need to recover my vehicle. Yes I am receiving help from local family and friends, I can't thank them enough. Sometimes I wonder where the enemy really is.

Thanks….for nothing.

Review about: Americredit Loan.

Had an Experience with AmeriCredit?

Comments